New manuscripts digitized by the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (CSNTM) have just been added to our searchable collection. These include 7 manuscripts from the National Library of Greece (NLG) in Athens, the site of our recently completed digitization project.
- GA 1761: 14th century minuscule of the Apostolos and Paul. Based on the quire count, it seems that at least 23 quires (184 leaves) are missing from the front of this manuscript. Thus, it appears highly likely that the manuscript originally contained the four Gospels as well.
- GA 2523: 15th century minuscule of the Gospels, Apostolos, and Paul.
- GA 2526: 14th century minuscule of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 427: 13th century lectionary of the Gospels and Apostolos. The text begins with a rather interesting headpiece featuring Jesus in the center with Mary on his left, John the Baptist on his right, and two angels below them.
- GA Lect 591: 11th century lectionary of the Gospels and Apostolos.
- GA Lect 594: 15th century lectionary of the Apostolos and Paul.
- GA Lect 1307: 15th century lectionary of the Gospels and Apostolos.
These images have now become part of our growing searchable library, which gives everyone free access to the best available digital images of New Testament manuscripts.