New manuscripts digitized by the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (CSNTM) have just been added to our searchable collection. These include 7 manuscripts from the National Library of Greece (NLG) in Athens, the site of our recently completed digitization project.
Icon from the beginning of John’s Gospel in GA 1686
- GA 1272: 15th century minuscule of the Gospels.
- GA 1686: 15th century minuscule (dated to 1418) of the Gospels. The pericope adulterae has been marked as dubious by the original scribe, though it is still included in the text.
- GA 1690: 13th-14th century minuscule of the Gospels.
- GA Lect 836: 14th century lectionary (dated to 1340) of the Gospels. This lectionary contains only Sunday lections.
- GA Lect 1062: 15th century lectionary with selected New Testament readings from the Gospels and Apostolos.
- GA Lect 1280: 15th century lectionary (dated to 1474) of the Gospels and Apostolos.
- GA Lect 1549: 14th century lectionary of the Gospels. This lectionary contains Sunday lections with accompanying commentary.
These images have now become part of our growing searchable library, which gives everyone free access to the best available digital images of New Testament manuscripts.